Terms & Conditions/Photo Consent
BRAVOPUP, LLC will endeavor to create as safe an environment as possible for the training of my dog and will endeavor to offer only sound,safe and responsible training and instructions. However, I recognize that BRAVOPUP, LLC is not responsible for any unintentional errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions. Further, I am and will remain responsible for the actions of my dog at all times.
I understand that attendance of dog training classes is not without risk to myself, members of my family, guests who may attend, or to my dog. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless BRAVOPUP, LLC , it’s officers, directors, instructors, agents, employees and/or representatives of any and all claims, or claims by any member of my family, or accompanying guests of mine of injury, expense, costs or damages to myself, my dog, any dog handlers or dogs both in class and out of class. I have read the above-stated provisions, and agree to accept those responsibilities.
REMOVAL FROM TRAINING:
Refunds: The following criteria must be met for us to consider a refund. All refunds are subject to a $35 non-refundable processing fee.
- We are unable to provide a refund if you cancel your enrollment within five business days (Mon-Fri: 9a-5p) of class start date.
- Even if you cancel within five business days, a refund (less a mom-refundable $35 processing fee) is issued IF and ONLY IF we can fill your spot. We put forth our best effort but cannot guarantee a refund.
- If you cancel with ample time to fill your spot, we will refund minus the $35 processing fee.
- Once class has started, we regret that a refund or direct transfer is not available if you decide to cancel or transfer to a different class.
- If your dog is feeling unwell, we encourage you to attend class without your dog and then practice at home during the week. We will provide a comparable training video for your review.
- Class fees are non-transferrable to private lessons.
We love taking pictures of your puppy during class or at puppy socials! We occasionally post to social media or put them up on our website.
I hereby authorize BravoPup, LLC, hereafter referred to as “BravoPup” to publish photographs or videos taken of me and my puppy, as well as my name and likeness, for use in the BravoPup’s print, online and video-based marketing materials, plus other Company publications.
I hereby release and hold harmless BravoPup from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with the images specified above. I further acknowledge that my participation is voluntary and that I will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of these images or participation in company marketing materials or other Company publications. I acknowledge and agree that publication of said images confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever. I hereby release BravoPup, its contractors, its employees, and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of marketing materials, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation.
TRAINING IN TIMES OF COVID:
In-person classes may transition to zoom if circumstances change and we are under a shelter-in-place order and/or if the facilities where we teach decide to cancel in-person classes. Refunds will not be issued under these circumstances. Please keep this in mind when registering for an in-person class.
If a student is enrolled in a zoom class and we are able to offer in-person, a direct transfer or refund will not be issued. We will follow our general refund/transfer protocol as stated above.
If the zoom class has already begun, a refund or transfer is not possible.
Zoom classes require us to adapt to a new way of teaching and learning. Bravo has invested many hours in perfecting our zoom classes and offer the best possible training in the format. We do not provide refunds for our zoom class offerings.